If you’ve been keeping up with the posts on Town Spirit, this quiz should be a snap! It’s all about people from the Spirit River area who have found FAME!
1. What Rycroft actor can you watch, in a role written just for him, on Da Vinci’s Inquest?
2. Name the man from Woking who became a world renowned, groundbreaking sports psychologist.
3. A triple threat from Spirit River is singing, dancing and acting his way through a career on Broadway. Who is he?
4. What Spirit River author and playwright also wrote radio comedies?
5. Who were the musical brothers from Pouce Coupe who found fame on tv and radio with their country melodies?
6. Name the world champion saddle bronc rider who settled down (a little) on a ranch near Spirit River.
If you need a few hints, don’t forget that Town Spirit is searchable… Check back for answers to Quiz VII soon!