Was it June Jamboreeasy for you to answer the questions of Quiz 4? As usual, here’s the quiz to refresh your memory, followed by the answers.
Spirit River Quiz 4
1. What was Spirit River’s June Jamboree called before it became June Jamboree?
2. What Spirit River citizen is the Citizen of the Year award named for?
3. What Spirit River group hosts the breakfast at the hall?
1. June Jamboree was formerly known as Pow Wow Days.
2. The Citizen of the Year Award is also the Frank V. Spurgeon Memorial Award, a tribute to a dedicated Spirit River citizen.
3. The Knights of Columbus.
Bravo! Well done!