This was the quiz, posted Wednesday:
1. Who was the first white person to see what we know as Dunvegan, and when?
2. Who were the first white couple married in the Spirit River area?
3. Who was the first white baby born in the Spirit River area?
Did you know the answers? Did you try to find them somewhere? It’s a tricky quiz… see how you did:
1. Alexander MacKenzie, May 11, 1793
2. John Oatway of Clairmont married Anne Patterson of Grande Prairie April 22nd, 1914.
3. Aptly named Peace Brooks, born May 20th, 1906.
Congratulations! If you didn’t know before, now you do:-)
Did you enjoy the quiz? Maybe you’d like to craft a crafty Quiz 2? Please comment below or email email@example.com!